Are you seeking an opportunity with an innovative company who is actively helping companies to be at the forefront of sustainability? This opportunity will allow you to be the connecting link between large company asset investments and available governmental subsidies. As you grow the customer base, they will be offering you an exciting opportunity to shape yourself into a successful Business Developer who is able to make a meaningful contribution to the sustainability of their customers and the environment around you.
- Uncover and manage new business opportunities gained through yours and your colleagues network
- Visit potential customers to discuss their millions of euros investment plans and how our client can contribute through large cost savings on energy/environmentally friendly and/or innovative projects
- Build up a strong network and relationship with suppliers and installers as well as prospects and existing customers if upsells can be made
- Develop a good market understanding and knowledge of the market including targets, industries and competition
- Contribute to the team development with your ideas and experience
Here’s what you bring:
- Native Dutch is a must
- A completed HBO and WO education with a business or technical component
- Several years of work experience in the sale of installations or advice in this regard
- Strategic and entrepreneurial thinker
- Strong social, verbal and written skills to sell a service
- Network of companies and installers in building-related and/or process installations
- Ideally, some knowledge of (fiscal) subsidies such as EIA, MIA and ISDE for these projects
What do we offer you?
- A competitive salary with a bonus plan
- Room for creativity, entrepreneurship and development
- A lease car or mobility allowance, laptop, telephone and home workplace design
- Flexible working at home and at the base office Utrecht, or Deventer, Druten, Enschede
- A lot of freedom to plan your own working hours and develop your own initiatives
- Working on the basis of building your own network
- The opportunity to help your own prospects/customers and many other of their customers become more sustainable
Our client is an independent consultancy firm that has been offering a total package of services and products in the field of subsidies and government financing for more than 25 years. In the Netherlands, you work together with around 70 professionals who help their clients to push their boundaries and become more sustainable. Your colleagues have various areas of expertise, including Energy, Logistics Life Sciences & Health, Chemistry and ICT. You become part of a dynamic and growing company from which projects are carried out within different sectors.