Project Location: Borculo
Head office: Arnhem
Working situation: 1 day at project location, 1 day at the head office, 1 day at home
Driving license is required
Project type: Filtration systems
Are you a well-organized, pro-active project assistant who is seeking an opportunity to jump on board a brand new project and be the backbone of the project manager and the total administrative roll out of this project? Do you enjoy problem solving, multi-tasking, taking initiative and working in a team? Then this may be the opportunity for you! Our client is about to embark on an exciting new filtration project which will be based in the beautiful city of Borculo. As a project assistant, you will be physically present during the building of this project at the location as well as working either from their office in Arnhem or from home. You will be supporting the Project Team in managing the duties associated to project execution. This includes providing high-level administrative support when preparing reports, handling information requests, support in having the correct materials, supplies and equipment on time, information, documentation, standards and quality controlled and organized.
Our client is an industry-leading supplier of membrane filtration technology. They design a full line of components for their membrane systems. They have established strong fabrication partners to manufacture their in house designed frames, tanks, heat exchangers, vessels and piping, they also do complete system assembly, controls and programming. Their headquarters is based
in Marshfield, US but they have an office in Arnhem where their project manager is also located. You will be reporting to the project manager for this position. Joining them means becoming part of a team who work together, strive for growth and have lots of fun along the way!
What you will be doing:
- Provide comprehensive administrative support including filing incoming correspondence, both regular and email, prepare, distribute and file project related documents and reports, including revision control. Support field in expediting schedule and completion of field paperwork
- Record, type and distribute meeting minutes – help the Project Team with follow-up action items
- Support in compiling the necessary project documents for handover to the customer, such as the Technical Construction File, Manuals, CE and SHE paperwork
- Support in preparing Progress and Financial reports and other documents using Microsoft software. Support in cost sheet for each project within ERP system to maintain purchasing control
- Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies and entering records in ERP system.
- Coordinate travel arrangements for the PT
- Maintain customer and vendor relationships, keeping an eye out for future working possibilities
- Support in preparing and submitting Change Orders to the customer
- Assist in providing required close out information to the client at the end of the project as well as making sureit is closed with accounting
Here’s what you bring:
- HBO work and thinking level
- VCA certification is required (we can support you in obtaining this)
- Excellent English both writing and speaking; some Dutch is a plus
- Driving license and able to travel when required
- Organized, self-starter able to work on own initiative
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Enthusiastic, natural communicator with excellent administrative skills
What do they offer you?
- A chance to watch a total project roll out where you will learn necessary project management skills
- Good salary + vacation days
- Flexible working conditions; sometimes on site, home and at their Arnhem office
- Chance to grow your network